Dr. Balaji Charlu, MD
Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

cervical epidural show details cervical epidural
Aug 3rd, 2015

Dr. Charlu is a terrific MD. He is kind, compassionate and takes his time listening to you. I had an cervical epidural which was absolutely painless and with excellent result.

Professional & personal show details Professional & personal
by George Nierlich on Jun 28th, 2015

Dr. Charlu has performed 2 different kinds of injections for me. Both times Carlos, his assistant, put me at ease and Dr. Charlu clearly explained what he was going to do. The injections and results went exactly as he described and follow up has been great. They are the best I've ever experienced.

by Stephanie Ford on Jun 27th, 2015

Dr. Charlu was exceptional and answered all my questions. I appreciated his time and expertise.

Patient show details Patient
by Brad T. on Jun 22nd, 2015

The Procedure went smooth as silk.

Pain Manager show details Pain Manager
by Ken Novak on Jun 22nd, 2015

The Dr. made himself available to me when I was in a log of pain. He was able to give me relief and the ability to work and travel with little pain.

RN show details RN
by Janet Reid on Jun 13th, 2015

My case is very hard to find the right procedure to relieve the pain. One I'm 80 two I have several things causing the pain in my back and three I have so many allergies to meds and take blood thinners that it's difficult for dr to eliminate my pain but he never gives up. The follow up by email is great . I have recommended him to my friends

Mrs show details Mrs
by Anita Coyoli on Jun 8th, 2015

Dr Charlu has a very friendly beside manner. Knows me by face.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
by Donna Ryburn on Jun 4th, 2015

This review is difficult to write as I only saw Dr. Charlu during the actual procedure which took 10 minutes. I have seen him before and his skills are excellent. I saw the PA, Darren Richards on other appointments. He was very informative and professional. This system is new to me as previously Dr. Charlu did his own diagnosis and follow up. I realize this is the new face of medicine. I will continue to be a patient and have recommended Dr. Charlu to friends one of which is currently working with him.

by Karen R. on May 30th, 2015

I have had two neck injections and two ablation procedures in my neck with Dr Charlu. I have had great results and am pain free. The staff in his office and surgery center is wonderful; very kind, helpful , professional and pleasant. A from me!

Spine Pain Relief show details Spine Pain Relief
by Ted R on May 24th, 2015

Excellent process for getting to the causes of my Back Pain. Well on my way to little or no pain. What a relief!

A Great Experience show details A Great Experience
by Scott Schuster on May 24th, 2015

Dr Charlu and his team made my experience fun. They take your mind off of what they are doing by having music or talking to you about what you like and by the time you know it the procedure is done. They are the best at what they do.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Jack K. Wallin on May 16th, 2015

Would like to have talked with Dr. Charlu at least once before the procedure. Would just feel more comfortable knowing the doctor that was going to be doing the procedure. The initial procedure was not stressed that it was just a "test" to see how I would respond to it. When it only helped for a couple of weeks I was very concerned but everything is good now! Hope it lasts more than 6 months though!

Dr. Charlu Took Me As A Patient When No One Else Would! show details Dr. Charlu Took Me As A Patient When No One Else Would!
by Dean Amundson on May 12th, 2015

I have severe Fibromyalgia and un explainable spine pain that covers the entire spine. Now that the laws have changed with prescription drugs (Thank you FDA for making my life harder to deal with.) Dr. Charlu has never given up on me. His bedside manner is rough on me mentally, but he has never given up on me! I highly recommend him as a Pain Specialist. He has tried everything in his powers to make my pain go away, but I am one of these cases that he is doing his best, but nothing changes. Again to be repetitive Dr. Charlu has never given up on me.

My "go to" pain doc! show details My "go to" pain doc!
by Robert on May 10th, 2015

He is very sensitive to what type of pain you have and the best way to treat it. Very patient and listens to what you have to say.

client show details client
by john miller on Apr 28th, 2015

Docter Charlu communicated well and spend time with me. His flow up was excellent.

Dr Charlu = Wow! show details Dr Charlu = Wow!
by Ted R on Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr Charlu has made a real difference in my back pain mitigation. Strongly recommend him to work his "magic" to help you.

mrs show details mrs
by karen crosby on Apr 12th, 2015

We haven't solved my medical problem yet, but working on it and trying to be pain free and able to walk.

The good Doc. show details The good Doc.
by Cecil Tallman on Mar 26th, 2015

After meeting Dr. Charlu I felt confident that the procedures that he was to preformed on me, I was even more impressed with the manner that he and his staff did the actual procedures. Very professional! I also liked the follow up system with the e-mail follow up. I felt that he was available anytime that I might need him. It also makes me feel good that I am receiving follow up from the expert. Very pleased!

Mr show details Mr
by Joseph Gallo on Mar 14th, 2015

I liked dr Charlu's sense of humor and his candidness . He is very compassionate

Storage Administrator show details Storage Administrator
by Keith Besson on Mar 1st, 2015

I really appreciate the Dr's time and the fact that he does not spend time on treatments that do not serve to achieve a diagnosis and resolution of the issue.

It did work! show details It did work!
by Susan Landesman on Feb 19th, 2015

I was afraid as I had done these 15 years ago with another doctor. My experience was good - of course it hurt when the epidural went down my legs but by the next morning, I was walking w/o any pain - and that was a great feeling!

Experience was very good show details Experience was very good
by Rich Johnson on Feb 2nd, 2015

Liked everything except being chilly waiting in pre op . The nurses were very nice and professional .

by Gary Glick on Jan 22nd, 2015

The wonderful follow up and immediate attention. It could not be better. Dr Charli taking the time to explain what was going on. It has all been ab excellent experience.

A truly great experience show details A truly great experience
by Patrick Huggins on Jan 10th, 2015

While I hope to never need his service again, I am greatful to have been the client of a good, caring, physician.