A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balaji Pabbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balaji Pabbu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balaji Pabbu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabbu graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Pabbu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balaji Pabbu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Balaji Pabbu practice?
- Dr. Balaji Pabbu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Balaji Pabbu practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Nags Head, NC.
See Greenville Family Physicians and Greenville Geriatric Doctors.