A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balaji Veerappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balaji Veerappan, Internist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veerappan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balaji Veerappan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Veerappan graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Veerappan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balaji Ayyappan Veerappan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Balaji A. Veerappan practice?
- Dr. Balaji Veerappan has 1 office location.
Dr. Balaji Veerappan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Cardiologists and North Richland Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians.