A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balaji Veerappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balaji Veerappan, Internist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veerappan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veerappan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balaji Veerappan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Veerappan graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Veerappan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balaji Ayyappan Veerappan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Balaji A. Veerappan practice?
- Dr. Balaji Veerappan has 1 office location.
Dr. Balaji Veerappan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Cardiologists and North Richland Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians.