A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balakrishna Mangapuram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balakrishna Mangapuram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balakrishna Mangapuram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangapuram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mangapuram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balakrishna R Mangapuram BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Balakrishna R. Mangapuram practice?
- Dr. Balakrishna Mangapuram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Balakrishna Mangapuram practices Internal Medicine near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willis, TX.
See Spring Internists.