A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bala Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bala Pai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Pai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bala R Pai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bala R. Pai practice?
- Dr. Bala Pai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bala Pai practices Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians.