A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balakrishna Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balakrishna Pai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pai
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Pai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balakrishna Pai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Pai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balakrishna Pai MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Balakrishna Pai practice?
- Dr. Balakrishna Pai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Balakrishna Pai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Internists and Hot Springs National Park Cardiologists.