A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balakrishna Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balakrishna Pai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balakrishna Pai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Pai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balakrishna Pai MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Balakrishna Pai practice?
- Dr. Balakrishna Pai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Balakrishna Pai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Internists and Hot Springs National Park Cardiologists.