A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balakuntalam Kasinath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balakuntalam Kasinath, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasinath graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasinath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balakuntalam S Kasinath MD is a male Nephrologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Balakuntalam S. Kasinath practice?
- Dr. Balakuntalam Kasinath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Balakuntalam Kasinath practices Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nephrologists.