A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balamurugan Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balamurugan Krishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balamurugan Krishnan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Krishnan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John J. Pershing Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balamurugan G Krishnan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Balamurugan G. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Balamurugan Krishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Balamurugan Krishnan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Internists and Poplar Bluff Geriatric Doctors.