A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balamurugan Sankarapandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balamurugan Sankarapandian, Nephrologist; Medical Director is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balamurugan Sankarapandian, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankarapandian graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sankarapandian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balamurugan Ponniah Sankarapandian MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Balamurugan P. Sankarapandian practice?
- Dr. Balamurugan Sankarapandian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Balamurugan Sankarapandian practices Nephrology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See North Richland Hills Nephrologists.