Dr. Balasubramaniam Chitrabanu Is this you?

RN

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I find Dr Chitra to be kind,courteous, and very capable. She spends time with me, and answers all questions

Didnot feel comfortable at all

Posted on December 14th, 2010

The doctor as well as the nurses and front deck staff are not very friendly. When I told her my concerns and issues that I was having she blowed them off and made me feel like I was stupid and didn't know my own body. I did not feel comfortable at all and she tried to make me feel like a child that didn't understand anything. I would not recommend.

Posted on March 24th, 2010

First visit was over 1 1/2 hours since the doctor was out of the office delivering a baby. Understandable with sole practitioner but no notice was given to the waiting patients. Very inconsiderate. Staff was very nice.

Posted on March 12th, 2015