A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balasubramanian Jayalakshmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balasubramanian Jayalakshmi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayalakshmi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Jayalakshmi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balasubramanian L Jayalakshmi MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Balasubramanian L. Jayalakshmi practice?
- Dr. Balasubramanian Jayalakshmi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Balasubramanian Jayalakshmi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sauk City, WI and Platteville, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.