A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaya Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishna
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaya Krishna, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Krishna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaya Lakshmi Krishna FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaya L. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Jaya Krishna has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jaya Krishna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boscobel, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Platteville, WI.
See Boscobel Internists and Boscobel Cardiologists.