A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balavittal Varanasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balavittal Varanasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varanasi
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varanasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balavittal Varanasi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varanasi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Varanasi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Fayette County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balavittal Varanasi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Balavittal Varanasi practice?
- Dr. Balavittal Varanasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Balavittal Varanasi practices Family Medicine near Centralia, IL.
See Centralia Family Physicians.