A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balavittal Varanasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balavittal Varanasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varanasi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balavittal Varanasi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varanasi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Varanasi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Fayette County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balavittal Varanasi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Balavittal Varanasi practice?
- Dr. Balavittal Varanasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Balavittal Varanasi practices Family Medicine near Centralia, IL.
See Centralia Family Physicians.