A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balazs Halmos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balazs Halmos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halmos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balazs Halmos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Halmos graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Halmos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balazs Halmos MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Balazs Halmos practice?
- Dr. Balazs Halmos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Balazs Halmos practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.