Dr. Balbir Minhas Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Balbir Minhas?

December 1st, 2015

Condescending. Didnt want to listen. Talked to a internist in town about him- he has the worst reputation.

September 22nd, 2015

BAD DOCTOR

Horrible second visit with this doctor. First visit he impressed me. Made me feel like he really wanted to help me. Second visit he talked very ugly to me. Very RUDE man. Non caring. I suffer from constipation and he wants me to have my large bowel removed. Not going back. He needs to be reported to SC Medical Association.

August 20th, 2015

After I decided to get a second opinion, it was discovered I did have a condition that needed to be treated. Dr. Minhas didn't dig deeper to figure out exactly what I had and if I didn't seek out a second opinion, I would have been left untreated.

May 7th, 2013

ignored me

he ignored me and sent his partner in when I lost several pints of blood following his procedure, ending up in Intensive care twice.

August 11th, 2012

Doesn't care

I wish I would have read these ratings before dealing with this doc. I have chronic abdominal pain and have had every doc look at me and test me and have CT scans and even had exploratory surgery, but nothing was found, and this guy won't even run any tests on me or anything, even when I told him I had blood in my stool! He says my pain is simply due to my weight pulling on my muscles. As though I don't know what muscle pain is. (Also, muscle relaxants and pain killers do not stop the pain so it's definitely not any type of muscle pain. Idiot.) But the nerve - to not even do any tests - blood in the stool is a definite sign of an issue. He just doesn't care and couldn't get past the weight issue. Don't see this self-righteous jerk.

February 16th, 2012

Excellent Physician

Would highly recommend this physician. He is highly trained and skilled. Has a very friendly staff who take a genuine interest in their patients.

September 6th, 2011

Roberta O'Steen

Dr. Minhas did an EGD on me at Lexington Medical Center. He was very professional but with a wonderful bedside manner. I did not know anything during the procedure. When I went to his office, his staff was so nice and professional. Dr. Minhas treated me as if I was the only patient in the office. He spent a lot of time with me. I would see him again if needed. I am a nurse of 30 years and very picky about my choise of physicians.

February 10th, 2011

Began procedure before the anesthesia took effect

Dr. Minhas began an upper endoscopy procedure on me before the anesthesia took effect. It was one of the most traumatic events of my life. I had a small piece of bone lodged in my throat (which he was unable to extract), and he was in such a hurry to get through the procedure that he began inserting the large scope down into my throat before my eyes were closed. The nurses had to hold me down onto the bed because I was convulsing and vomiting so violently. I was completely ignored when I tried to request an explanation or discount to my bill. I even wrote a two-page letter and have yet to hear a word back. That was 6 months ago. I will never be in the care of this practice again, and I will make sure I have let as many people know as possible so that it doesn't happen to someone else.

November 10th, 2010

Dr. Minhas did an excellent job in diagnosing and treating my condition. I later returned to him for a colonoscopy which was performed perfectly. He will take the time to listen to his patient.

June 18th, 2010

Lousy doc. It was obvious he doesnt care. Poor reputation in town.

June 22nd, 2009

Very poor bedside manner. Rude. Was in and out of the room in 5 minutes. Left before could ask any questions. Would avoid him at all costs.

June 14th, 2009

Highly Recommended

I have seen Dr Minhas on multiple occasions. He has performed 2 colonoscopies and one endoscopy on me. He is also my husband's doctor and I have sent other family members to him. I highly recommend Dr Minhas to anyone. Even my family physician sees Dr Minhas. He has always been very thorough and professional in every way. He really takes time to explain in detail any procedure and the results. He is a fine physician and I trust him with the healthcare of myself and my family.