A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balbir Natt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balbir Natt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natt graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Natt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Natt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Balbir K. Natt practice?
Dr. Balbir Natt practices General Practice, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Upland General Practitioners, Upland Anesthesiologists, Upland Family Physicians, and Upland Pediatricians.