A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balbir Natt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balbir Natt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Natt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natt graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Natt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balbir Kaur Natt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Balbir K. Natt practice?
- Dr. Balbir Natt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Balbir Natt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians and San Bernardino General Practitioners.