A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balbir Natt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balbir Natt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natt graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Natt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balbir Kaur Natt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Balbir K. Natt practice?
- Dr. Balbir Natt has 7 office locations.
Dr. Balbir Natt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Upland Primary Care Doctors.