Dr. Baldeep Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baldeep Singh?

October 19th, 2011

Professionalism Barnone @ Stanford & UCLA

I've had Dr. Singh as my doctor since UCLA and now Stanford for the last 10 years. His staff at UCLA was awful but he was always on time, to the point, and always cured my ailments.Since UCLA his bedside manner (which was average at UCLA) is exceptional, his staff is wonderful and I have NEVER (even at UCLA) had to wait more than 10-15 minutes. This man is always on time, always follows up, always answers my emails, and when he says he's going to do something, i.e. call/fix insurance claim, call in prescription he ALWAYS does.

January 10th, 2009

Dr. Singh has been our family doctor for the past 11 years and we have been very happy with him as our primary care provider. He has also taken care of my mother, great-aunt, daughter and close family friend. Everyone has been happy with his expertise and his caring way. You don't feel like you are just another patient when you go to see him, he takes the time to make you feel welcome and he shows his concerns about your condition without being scolding or judgemental. If you need to ask more questions or have concerns of your own, he doesn't rush you out the door with quick answers, he will listen and if he has other patients (which is always) he will excuse himself go take care of them and get back to you without leaving waiting for hours on end. I'm sure that most of his patients feel special because I always feel that my questions and concerns are always addressed. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Singh.

May 15th, 2008

A true primary care physician

I feel truly fortunate to have found Dr. Singh, who exemplifies everything I look for in a primary care physician. He listens thoughtfully, gives evidence-based advice, is thorough and incredibly responsive. My visits have been as short or long as my needs have warranted. He has helped me sort through multiple conditions, communicates with my other providers, and does not chastise me about needing to lose weight or exercise. He obviously cares about my quality of life and not just the clinical indicators, because he has been flexible in changing my medications if there is a side effect I cannot tolerate. He always treats me with respect and kindness. I cannot say enough good things about him. And on top of all this, he runs on time!

November 19th, 2016