A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Covarrubias
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Covarrubias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Covarrubias graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Covarrubias has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias practice?
- Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias has 1 office location.
Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.