Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias Jr
Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Covarrubias is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice. He speaks English.
Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. George Franklin
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Corpus Christi, TX 0.16 mi24
Dr. Ruben Almanza
Corpus Christi, TX 0.22 mi19
Dr. Crystal Campos Valls
Corpus Christi, TX 0.23 mi14