A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baldev Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baldev Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baldev Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Gupta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baldev K Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baldev K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Baldev Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Baldev Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Trenton Internists.