A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baldev Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center At Westchester Inst For Human Develop