A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baldev Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baldev Rai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baldev Rai, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baldev S Rai MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baldev S. Rai practice?
- Dr. Baldev Rai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Baldev Rai practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Neurologists and Riverside Psychiatrists.