A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baldev Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baldev Rai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rai
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baldev Rai, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baldev S Rai MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baldev S. Rai practice?
- Dr. Baldev Rai has 1 office location.
Dr. Baldev Rai practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Neurologists and Riverside Psychiatrists.