A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baldev Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baldev Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Singh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baldev Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Baldev Singh practice?
- Dr. Baldev Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baldev Singh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists.