A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baldev Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baldev Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Singh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baldev Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Baldev Singh practice?
- Dr. Baldev Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Baldev Singh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists, Pembroke Pines Critical Care Practitioners, and Pembroke Pines Pulmonologists.