A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baldevbhai Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baldevbhai Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baldevbhai Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baldevbhai Vithaldas Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Baldevbhai V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Baldevbhai Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Baldevbhai Patel practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.