A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balesh Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balesh Sharma, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balesh Sharma MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Balesh Sharma practice?
- Dr. Balesh Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Balesh Sharma practices Medical Oncology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Oncologists.