A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balesh Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balesh Sharma, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balesh Sharma MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Balesh Sharma practice?
- Dr. Balesh Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Balesh Sharma practices Medical Oncology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Oncologists.