A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balinder Chahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balinder Chahal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chahal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chahal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahal graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Chahal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balinder S Chahal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Balinder S. Chahal practice?
- Dr. Balinder Chahal has 1 office location.
Dr. Balinder Chahal practices Psychiatry near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Psychiatrists.