A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljeet Khurana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljeet Khurana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khurana
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khurana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurana graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Khurana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baljeet Khurana MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Baljeet Khurana practice?
- Dr. Baljeet Khurana has 1 office location.
Dr. Baljeet Khurana practices Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Psychiatrists.