A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljeet Khurana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljeet Khurana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurana graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Khurana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baljeet Khurana MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Baljeet Khurana practice?
- Dr. Baljeet Khurana has 1 office location.
Dr. Baljeet Khurana practices Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Psychiatrists.