Dr. Baljeet Khurana MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Santa Ana, CA

3.3

April 26th, 2017
Tries to game the system. Impossible to get appointment.
I went through my insurance to find a psychiatrist for a family member. They recomended Dr. Khurana and assured me that she took my insurance (HealthNet MHN), so we called for an appointment and were told they don't take my insurance. Got HeatlhNet MHN to do three-way call with them to clear it up, and they scheduled an appointment for the Dr. Khurana whoi is a PSYCHIATRIST about a week out. Showed up for the appointment only to find that the WRONG DR. KHURANA was in the office, not the PSYCHIATRIST, and his wife was the one we needed to see. Then rather than rescheduling the appointment for when the right Dr. Khurana was available, for unknown reasons we were told we had to call her directly, and were given her number. After TWO WEEKS we finally got a voicemail back from the right Dr. Khurana, who once again told us she DOES NOT TAKE OUR INSURANCE, and is not seeing new patients. But if that wasn't bad enough, she said she would be willing to see us if we pay CASH!!. I have insurance, why would I pay cash?? This has caused needless frustrations and delays in getting care for my family member. This is inexcusable behavior for a doctor.

December 8th, 2015
My experience with Dr.Baljeet was really good. Lot of experience and good advice.

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Khurana is well educated and gives well rounded advice and medical care. She is insightful, gives honest answers and I have recommended her to several people, whom I am happy to say have become fellow patients. I will continue to recommend her to anyone needing her help.

August 14th, 2013
Truly listens
Very nice and helpful. So glad to have found her.

July 16th, 2011
Dr Khurana is professional, knowledgable, and caring. I felt secure in her care & would recommend her to everyone.