Dr. Baljeet Sethi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baljeet Sethi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 7th, 2016

Unprofessional

I agree with the other reviews.He is test crazy!...and even with all the tests ordered he misdiagnosed me.Have me on meds for almost two years that ,I didn't need.When I refused to have more tests done,a year after having 12-15 of them.He wouldn't give me any meds,and I left.He milked insurance enough,andbif you won't have any tests done ,he won't continue to see you.Not friendly,bad breath.

May 29th, 2013

June 5th, 2012

Do Not Choose this Doctor.

This doctor seems to be interested only in making money. He schedules test after test, which always come back normal, he does not explain why he wants you to have the test, he does not explain the results other than they are normal. He does not care if you understand, and he does not care about anything other than you coming back in for another test so he can pay for his equipment and employees. His staff members talk and text on their cell phones even though there is a sign posted in each room that "ALL CELL PHONES MUST BE OFF WHILE IN THIS AREA". The staff that perform the tests are very POORLY trained, if trained at all, and do not focus on making sure tests are performed properly. This is a country doctor in a small country town. He is out of touch with reality - this is just his day job - he doesn't care. I am seeking a REAL neurologist who actually CARES about his/her patients. Save your time - seek someone else.

April 24th, 2012

I don't recomand this doctor

He does not discuss the problem with person. He will make you come back over and over for nothing. He will make you go thru the diffrent tipe of test, and will tell you all test comes normal, Not more then that.Horrible people skill.....Not going to get the write information.......

April 3rd, 2012

very poor doctor

December 16th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor if you are the type of person who wants to understand your health. He acted as if I had no right to question him about test results, causes of symptoms and why he was prescribing certain medications. He just wanted me to take the medication and not ask what is was for. I don't know about you but I wnat to know what is going on with me, why, what can we do about it, etc. Because I asked questions, he had the nerve to tell me that I'm not a doctor so what do I know and called my a "difficult" patient.

September 3rd, 2017