A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljinder Bathla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljinder Bathla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baljinder Bathla, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bathla graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Bathla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baljinder Singh Bathla MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baljinder S. Bathla practice?
- Dr. Baljinder Bathla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Baljinder Bathla practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Carpentersville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Carpentersville Physiatrists and Carpentersville Pain Management Doctors.