A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljinder Pannu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljinder Pannu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pannu
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baljinder Singh Pannu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Baljinder S. Pannu practice?
- Dr. Baljinder Pannu has 1 office location.
Dr. Baljinder Pannu practices Allergy & Immunology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Allergists.