A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljinder Pannu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljinder Pannu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pannu
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pannu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baljinder Singh Pannu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Baljinder S. Pannu practice?
- Dr. Baljinder Pannu has 1 office location.
Dr. Baljinder Pannu practices Allergy & Immunology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Allergists.