A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baljinder Singh, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baljinder Singh MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Baljinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Baljinder Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Baljinder Singh practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lockport, NY and Lewiston, NY.
See Niagara Falls Neurologists.