A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljit Bal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljit Bal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baljit Bal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bal graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans