A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljit Bal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljit Bal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baljit Bal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bal graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baljit Singh Bal MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baljit S. Bal practice?
- Dr. Baljit Bal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Baljit Bal practices Internal Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Internists.