A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baljit Deol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baljit Deol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baljit Deol, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deol graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baljit Singh Deol MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Baljit S. Deol practice?
- Dr. Baljit Deol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baljit Deol practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ada, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ada Radiologists.