A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balkrishna Jahagirdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balkrishna Jahagirdar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balkrishna Jahagirdar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahagirdar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jahagirdar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jahagirdar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans