A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balkrishna Jahagirdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balkrishna Jahagirdar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balkrishna Jahagirdar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahagirdar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jahagirdar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balkrishna Narayanrao Jahagirdar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Balkrishna N. Jahagirdar practice?
- Dr. Balkrishna Jahagirdar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Balkrishna Jahagirdar practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN and Hastings, MN.
See Saint Paul Hematologists and Saint Paul Oncologists.