A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ballapuram Adhinarayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adhinarayanan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ballapuram Adhinarayanan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhinarayanan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Adhinarayanan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ballapuram G Adhinarayanan MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ballapuram G. Adhinarayanan practice?
- Dr. Ballapuram Adhinarayanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ballapuram Adhinarayanan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Gastroenterologists.