A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ballapuram Adhinarayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adhinarayanan
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adhinarayanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ballapuram Adhinarayanan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhinarayanan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Adhinarayanan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ballapuram G Adhinarayanan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ballapuram G. Adhinarayanan practice?
- Dr. Ballapuram Adhinarayanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ballapuram Adhinarayanan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Gastroenterologists.