Overall Review

4.7

December 3rd, 2016
Good health care provider
Great doctor and Human being.Has provided me with care for more than 12 years.

April 23rd, 2016
Great visit
New patient - treated well, staff were great,prompt service ,great check out and web portal with follow up on labs done appropriately. Dr Bhandary is great and knowledgeable. Office is clean and modern.Staff had a smile on their face and looked happy to serve the patients

November 20th, 2015
Dr B saved my husband's life!
Dr Bhandary saved my husband's life! The Dr had one foot on a plane on the way to vacation, but called to check on my husband's condition in the hospital. We had just found out my husband had a major infection and Dr Bhandary called a colleague in Infectious Disease to be at my husband's bedside within 2 hours. Amazing!

November 9th, 2015
I visited this office three times, Dr. Bhandary is very nice and caring, but the facility is not clean and organized. They also expensive and overcharge compare to other offices. I don't think I go back again.

August 19th, 2015
EXCELLENT!

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Bhandary is my PCP
I have been Dr. Bhandary's patient for more than a decade now. He is very attentive and gives enough time to me during every visit.

May 10th, 2015
Par Excellent
Went to this office for a physical and 1 acute problem. All issues addressed Great experience Staff excellent Dr Bhandary has the best bedside manners and has a great blend of intelligence, communication skills, patience, ability to listen and organise thoughts and plans in order to help you. I am a diplomat and traveled around the world and have never seen someone so personable Great Doctor

March 9th, 2015
Excellent physician.

March 30th, 2013
Dr. Bhandary is the most caring and kind doctor I have ever seen. He seems to genuinely care about each patient and provides personal attention. I highly recommend him.

September 9th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor!!!
I am 78 yrs old and have been with Dr Bhandary for 10 + years. I still work and he has taken care of all my ailments . He and his office team are just wonderful. I can think of several occassions were he went beyond the call of duty. I wish him good health.

February 15th, 2012
Great find
moving from the Midwest I was very anxious to find a new Physician. When My friend recommended me to see Dr Bhandary , I went with a open mind. The office was clean, staff was very kind and personable .He was a great doctor with an amzaing touch.Excellent bed side manners and great sense of caring . Been with the practice for 2 years and wanted to spread the word around.

January 14th, 2012
God Sent
When my previous physician shut down his practice, all the teachers in my school I teach in told me to see Dr Bhandary.I was very lucky! I met a great Doctor and he was very knowledgeable and evaluated me and found a problem which I have had for 10 years. After appropriate referrals my problem has been resolved and I feel great.He is the best and his office staff is great too. Would recommend the whole world to him- because doctors like him are far and few.