Dr. Balnath Bhandary Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Balnath Bhandary?

Great Medical practice

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Clinically sound and upright. Staff were friendly All issues addressed Specialize in preventive primary care medicine Great advise and follow up

Good health care provider

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

Great doctor and Human being.Has provided me with care for more than 12 years.

Great visit

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

New patient - treated well, staff were great,prompt service ,great check out and web portal with follow up on labs done appropriately. Dr Bhandary is great and knowledgeable. Office is clean and modern.Staff had a smile on their face and looked happy to serve the patients

Dr B saved my husband's life!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr Bhandary saved my husband's life! The Dr had one foot on a plane on the way to vacation, but called to check on my husband's condition in the hospital. We had just found out my husband had a major infection and Dr Bhandary called a colleague in Infectious Disease to be at my husband's bedside within 2 hours. Amazing!

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I visited this office three times, Dr. Bhandary is very nice and caring, but the facility is not clean and organized. They also expensive and overcharge compare to other offices. I don't think I go back again.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

EXCELLENT!

Dr. Bhandary is my PCP

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I have been Dr. Bhandary's patient for more than a decade now. He is very attentive and gives enough time to me during every visit.

Par Excellent

Posted on May 10th, 2015

Went to this office for a physical and 1 acute problem. All issues addressed Great experience Staff excellent Dr Bhandary has the best bedside manners and has a great blend of intelligence, communication skills, patience, ability to listen and organise thoughts and plans in order to help you. I am a diplomat and traveled around the world and have never seen someone so personable Great Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Excellent physician.

Posted on March 30th, 2013

Dr. Bhandary is the most caring and kind doctor I have ever seen. He seems to genuinely care about each patient and provides personal attention. I highly recommend him.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Posted on September 9th, 2012

I am 78 yrs old and have been with Dr Bhandary for 10 + years. I still work and he has taken care of all my ailments . He and his office team are just wonderful. I can think of several occassions were he went beyond the call of duty. I wish him good health.

Great find

Posted on February 16th, 2012

moving from the Midwest I was very anxious to find a new Physician. When My friend recommended me to see Dr Bhandary , I went with a open mind. The office was clean, staff was very kind and personable .He was a great doctor with an amzaing touch.Excellent bed side manners and great sense of caring . Been with the practice for 2 years and wanted to spread the word around.