A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balraj Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balraj Dhillon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Dhillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balraj Singh Dhillon MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Balraj S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Balraj Dhillon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Balraj Dhillon practices Psychiatry near Manassas, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, VA and Herndon, VA.
See Manassas Psychiatrists.