Internist

2.5

Beware show details Beware
Aug 21st, 2016

Do not choose this doctor. He will deny care that you deserve. He doesn't care that you will be left without needed care. There is something wrong with him to be so uncaring.

Jul 18th, 2016

He will say one thing and do another. His demeanor at times is though he doesn't care whether you receive proper care. I question his basis for my diagnosis and so does my wife. He will deny items that should be approved. You will not receive good consistent medical from this doctor.

Jul 20th, 2014

he was very thorough and addressed all the issues. Ordered all the right tests and consults. Never in my life had such a detailed examination. Never knew should have rectal scope done due to family history of colon cancer. really felt cared for.

Rude, condescending, uncaring doctor show details Rude, condescending, uncaring doctor
by Cheryl Stewart on Apr 12th, 2013

I was a new patient. Waited one month to see him. Appointment was 30 minutes late, but I was okay with that. He was rushed, fired rapid questions at me and then cut me off mid-sentence when I tried to answer. Said he didn't have time. I suggested I reschedule. He declined. Would not review my labs from 6 months ago showing triglycerides 1250, cholesterol 350, high sugar, high BP, low thyroid. Was rude, condescending and uncaring. I went to him fearing a future stroke or heart attack. He treated me like gum on the bottom of his shoe. I will never go back.

Oct 10th, 2010

thorough and spends lot of time