Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Loni Silvers on Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. Chandra is the best. He uses good judgment in not doing anything that is unnecessary for the patient but is cautious enough to administer excellent treatment and preventative measures for the well being of his patients. He has excellent bedside manner and I trust him explicitly.

EXCELLENT, CARING & HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! show details EXCELLENT, CARING & HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Nov 14th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Chandras for over 10 years. He goes above and beyond to help his patients. He is brutally honest and will not sugar coat what YOU as a patient need to do. I appreciate this and I ALWAYS know what is going on with my health. Other doctors have a don't tell philosophy.Yes, you will have to wait a while on a regular checkup visit. This is due to Dr Chandra allowing time to see urgent patients the next day. You need to ask yourself, do I want a doctor who will ALWAYS make time to see me when urgency happens? Or, do I just want to wait 2 months to see another specialist? If you have to wait, be patient and remember he is saving lives. I am one of those!

Unacceptable show details Unacceptable
Oct 30th, 2012

He has been my doctor for many years. I have GERD and visited him in August because it was getting worse. He sent me for the required test. At his office visited he told me what can of surgery would be needed...the way for told me about the surgery and the way he acted scared me to death and when I told him that he just laughed. I had one more visit with him before he sent me to a surgeon. My daughter was with me who is a nurse and we could not believe his bed side manners and his horrible approach...I thought a great deal about the doctor until now. Luckily I went to another doctor and surgeon and had the surgery and everything went great. I just think his lost he way.

Two hour wait in waiting room for the second time show details Two hour wait in waiting room for the second time
Feb 7th, 2012

The second time this has happened....I took my 90 year old mother for her appointment and we waited 2 hours to be received by the nurse. During that time two other patients gave up and left. Not one word of apology from the staff. After being taken to the doctor's exam. room, we waited only 20 minutes more. After Dr. Chandra, who was very nice left, the girl (Kristina) at the desk was not helpful. She never looked up from her computer to acknowledge us. It seems that everywhere we go, people are so nice at the doctors offices, so I guess we've been spoiled. My mother was exhausted by the time we left, 3 hours later. We didn't complain there, but I felt we should let others know about our second experience.

Feb 16th, 2009

This Doctor is a rude, nonm-caringegotistical person that will bully the person he is supposed to be taking care of. He was insulting because I wanted him to give me a second opinion and spoke in a degrading manner of my primary doctor and said that he might have " missed something". When I wanted to get another opinion concerniing the treatment he recommended, he had me blackballed from future treatment with his association.