Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Balamurugan Lakshmanan
Dr. Balamurugan Lakshmanan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lakshmanan is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, University Of Maryland Medical Center and Maryland Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Balamurugan Lakshmanan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Balamurugan Lakshmanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Justin Morgan
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Mohammed Zaidan
Austin, TX 0 mi
Dr. Charitha Tokur-Sridhar
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Austin, TX 0 mi11