A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balusamy Subbiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subbiah
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subbiah graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Subbiah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Med Ctr, Gallipolis, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balusamy Subbiah MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Balusamy Subbiah practice?
- Dr. Balusamy Subbiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Balusamy Subbiah practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gallipolis, OH.
See Gallipolis Critical Care Practitioners and Gallipolis Pulmonologists.