A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balvinder Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balvinder Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balvinder Kang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Balvinder S. Kang practice?
Dr. Balvinder Kang practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.