A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balvinder Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balvinder Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balvinder Kang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balvinder S Kang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Balvinder S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Balvinder Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Balvinder Kang practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.