A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balvinder Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balvinder Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balvinder Kang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balvinder S Kang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Balvinder S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Balvinder Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Balvinder Kang practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.