A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balwant Mallik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallik
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Mallik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balwant Mallik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallik graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balwant Singh Mallik MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Balwant S. Mallik practice?
- Dr. Balwant Mallik has 1 office location.
Dr. Balwant Mallik practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.