Dr. Balwinder Pawar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
Great doctor!
He literally saved my life. He taught me how to live with my bipolar disorder. He also taught me great life lessons and gave great advice. Dr. Pawar was one of the greatest men I have ever known. During my four years seeing him he was quietly battling cancer. He lost his battle May 8th 2017. Balwinder was a great man and will be missed by many.

September 15th, 2016
the staff where pretty good and work with you and dr.pawar always does his best too make sure you get your meds on time and was the best doctor i have ever had and is very understanding.

August 5th, 2016
Best psychiatrist hands down
Been my doctor for years now and he's not afraid to write prescriptions and treat the disorder. If you have severe anxiety he's doesn't give you any run around about medications giving the run around putting you on stuff he knows will not work for severe panic and anxiety. He cuts to the chase and treats your anxiety without hesitation as looking as you don't abuse it he's good with it. Best psychiatrist out there hands down. He's very traditional in his beliefs respect him and talk to him and you'll get the same in return. He's knows what he's doing.

July 14th, 2016
Very pleased with my treatment and care with Dr. Pawar and his staff, I have been being treated here for almost a year and each visit is pleasant.

February 12th, 2016
If you need a hook up
I started seeing Dr. Pawar 8 years ago. My PCP referee me because I was having a hard time sleeping due to dreaming. My first visit he hooked me up with Aderral and Xanax. I never in my life had anxiety. After the first day of Aderral, I flushed the rest of the bottle. The Xanax made me sleep so I took it. After a couple of years on it I started having tremors. Then when I tried to go without I would have severe anxiety. I went back to my PCP. He explained how Xanax works. It's not meant to be a long term medication. It's not meant to be a sleep aid. I had a very serious addiction. Now it's eight years later. I've tried to get off them several times but have had no luck. I have tremors all the time now, anxiety daily, and if I don't take it at night I will not sleep. I NEVER had anything but sleep issues before. I've asked him repeatedly to help me get off. He so closed minded "just take the medication as I prescribe and you will be ok" I blame this man 100% for turning people into addicts. So if you need help. Stay away from him. But if you're just looking for a dr who will give you pills. He's your man!

August 28th, 2015
always a great listener and sylvia in the office is fabulous

August 22nd, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!!
He listens and remembers what we talk about and is always very courteous. He also always on time, no long wait times in the waiting room. When it is your turn, he comes out and gets you. Straight into office immediately, no waiting in another room.

May 12th, 2015
Here's your pills now go
Waiting for the docter for 45 minutes,didin't care. When i go see him with my mother cause she wanted to come with me this time. when I go to the his office I never ask questions but this time my mom was with me so she wanted to ask questions as soon as she asked the question the doctor gave me and my mom a big big attitude. To me he hates when patients ask questions, he just wants to give you the pills an. for you to leave.

February 9th, 2015
The office staff is RUDE and only concerned with collecting your co-pay! They wouldn't even help me with insurance. According to them it was "my problem" Dr. is a pill pusher! Spent about 5 minutes with me and just wrote prescriptions and sent me on my way. I looked up the Rx when I got home and found out that it is highly addictive and that it is not even recommended for the symptoms I described! Stay Away!!!!!!!

January 10th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR IN PHOENIX AREA.

April 18th, 2014
he is a godsend
He helped me so much with understanding my severe anxiety panic attacks and so much more diagnosed me to the t if it weren't for him idk where or what I would be doing right now he understands me and has never let me down thank god for finding his clinic

October 14th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Pawar is always helpful, kind and patient. He is a happy person, which helps when one is depressed. The office staff are always courteous and helpful to me. I have personally seen Sylvia comfort people in crisis, both in person and while on the telephone.