Dr. Bambi Gladfelter DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2016
My primary care doctor of 9years retired at the end of 2015. I never expected to locate another doctor with comparable genuine care for my well being.

December 3rd, 2016
TheBest!

September 9th, 2016
New primary care doctor
After having the same primary care doctor for 20+ years, I was apprehensive about finding someone new. I am very happy to have found Dr. Gladfelter and immediately felt comfortable with her. I never feel rushed during an appointment and she shows genuine concern for all aspects of her patient's wellbeing.. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of new physician.

August 23rd, 2016
Completely satisfied
I have always appreciated the quality patient care I receive with Dr. Gladfelter. She takes the time to understand my concerns and discuss all issues with me. She listens, is very thorough, and never rushes through appointments.

May 18th, 2016
Excellent!
Dr. Gladfelter and the Staff have been a real Blessing to me and my husband. We moved here to be closer to our Grandchildren and came with very complicated health problems! She is truly professional, knowledgeable, caring and is willing to take the time to understand and explain the direction we need to go to get answers!!! Also, the Staff absolutely echoes her in all of her distinctions to excellence!!! WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

May 17th, 2016
I like my primary physician - Dr. Bambi L Gladfelter
I have had Dr. Gladfelter as my primary physician for over 2 years already. The overall feeling that I have about Dr. Gladfelter is: she cares about her patients very much. For example, whenever she finds out my test results were abnormal, she would ask her nurse to call me and schedule me an immediate visit at the same day. Plus, whenever I feel need to see her for my emergency problem, she would also schedule me an immediate visit. She also thoughtfully arranges all necessary medical needs for me when I need them such as referrals to other specialists and additional checking. She is a good doctor! I would very much like to recommend her to anybody who is looking for a primary physician.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Gladfelter cares for her patients and explains things well offering more than prescriptions to help you be your best.

April 26th, 2016
What a Great Doctor!
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Gladfelter. She is truly a great doctor and a caring, compassionate person!

December 25th, 2015
Been a patient for one year and am very pleased with Dr Gladfelter's care. Takes great concern in my health and well being. Offers variety of options for treatment; traditional and alternative. It's because of Dr Gladfelter that I quit smoking and altered my diet and exercise. Thanks Dr G for helping me become a healthier, happier me!

November 14th, 2015
My wife and I needed a new primary care physician when we lost our doctor of 25+ years. We were very happy to find Dr. Gladfelter and have nothing but praise for her and her practice. She is never in a rush and is extremely compassionate and very thorough in her examination. We would hightly recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor.

May 29th, 2015
Wonderful Dr. and Staff
I am HAPPY to have been referred to Dr. Gladfelter! After trying two doctors who told me the same thing, I just about gave up on doctors. Dr. Gladfelter actually cares and looks for what could be the problem. I have definitely found my new PCP! I would recommend Dr. Gladfelter to anyone! She is down to earth and takes the time to find a cure! I can't forget the Office Staff! The Office Staff was extremely polite and fit me in for a follow-up visit in a timely fashion! Thank you!

July 8th, 2013
Review
Very nice person, knowledgeable, but you need to keep on her about results or tests, or you never hear a thing.