A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bambi Hoefner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bambi Hoefner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bambi Hoefner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoefner graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoefner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoefner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bambi L. Hoefner practice?
Dr. Bambi Hoefner practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.