A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bambi Hoefner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bambi Hoefner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bambi Hoefner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoefner graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoefner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bambi Lynn Leis Hoefner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bambi L. Hoefner practice?
- Dr. Bambi Hoefner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bambi Hoefner practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.