A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bambi Menes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bambi Menes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bambi Menes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menes graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Menes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bambi Lynn Menes MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bambi L. Menes practice?
- Dr. Bambi Menes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bambi Menes practices Internal Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists.