Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bambi Menes
Dr. Bambi Menes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Menes is affiliated with St Francis Memorial Hospital, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Menes has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bambi Menes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bambi Menes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.
Dr. M Ranginwala
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Kunal Mehtani
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Sally Yu
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi28