A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bambi Nickelberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bambi Nickelberry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickelberry
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nickelberry Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickelberry graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nickelberry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bambi Lynn Nickelberry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bambi L. Nickelberry practice?
- Dr. Bambi Nickelberry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bambi Nickelberry practices Family Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians.