A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bambi Nickelberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bambi Nickelberry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickelberry
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nickelberry Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickelberry graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nickelberry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bambi Lynn Nickelberry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bambi L. Nickelberry practice?
- Dr. Bambi Nickelberry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bambi Nickelberry practices Family Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians.