A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Banad Viswanath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viswanath
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanath graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu.
Dr. Viswanath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Downtown & Cal
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banad Nandiswar Viswanath MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Banad N. Viswanath practice?
- Dr. Banad Viswanath has 1 office location.
Dr. Banad Viswanath practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.