A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Banad Viswanath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viswanath
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Viswanath Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanath graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu.
Dr. Viswanath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Downtown & Cal
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banad Nandiswar Viswanath MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Banad N. Viswanath practice?
- Dr. Banad Viswanath has 1 office location.
Dr. Banad Viswanath practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.