A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Banad Viswanath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanath graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu.
Dr. Viswanath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Downtown & Cal
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banad Nandiswar Viswanath MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Banad N. Viswanath practice?
- Dr. Banad Viswanath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Banad Viswanath practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.