A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bane Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bane Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bane Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bane L Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bane L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bane Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Bane Smith practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.