A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bane Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bane Smith is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bane Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bane L. Smith practice?
Dr. Bane Smith practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.