Family Practitioner, Internists

12923 Inglewood Ave
# 1
Hawthorne, CA 90250
310-675-0395
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

My family have been patient of Dr. pham for years. We all satisfied with the treaments from Dr. Pham. He is has high knowledge in his practice, funny, and care for his patients. We definitely recommend Dr. Pham

|  the doctor and his staff treat me and my family very well!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

When my children dont feel good, I take them to see Dr. Pham without an appointment needed. The doctor and his staff are very friendly, and attend my children without a long wait. The medicines are good. Keep doing the same things.

|  Very impersonal and wrong in diagnosis twice  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

This was the most impersonal doctor I had ever had. I went to him twice within two weeks to help diagnose a rash problem on my arm and stomach that I was having. He diagnosed it as the same thing both times, and it was a very instant diagnosis (he looked at it and immediately said "ah, it is this." Not even considering any other possibilities, despite my attempts to question his diagnosis, particularly on my 2nd visit). Both times he saw me for less than 5 minutes. I'm not asking for a lot, but when I have a concern that is bothering me, I would like my doctor to take my concerns seriously and not just prescribe me something and shoe me away. A few days after my last visit, I found out that his diagnosis was completely wrong and I had wasted time and money on the things he prescribed. If anything positive can be said about this place, it's that the help staff was very pleasant and kind to me. Unfortunately I don't go to see the doctor for the help staff. I will definitely not be returning to this doctor.

|  It's rare to find a truly devoted doctor!  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

Dr. Pham is a caring and efficient doctor. My husband and I and our 3 children have been Dr. Pham's patients since my first son was born in 1990. The office opens 7 days a week, with no appointment needed when we are sick. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our family has been well taken care by his office.

|  He's a mickey mouse doctor  |  show details
by Maribel Quijada on Mar 12th, 2009

It seems to me that this doctor does not know what he is doing. He is very rude and doesn't spend anytime with the patient (my son) when I've taken him there. He misdiagnosed my son once before, prescribed the SAME medication as he always does, and i just don't understand how he does this when he doesn't even bother to spend time with the patient. I took my soon to see him in oct of 2006, we didn't even warm up the chairs and the doctor has us out his exam room that quick with same prescriptions in hand, if i hadn't of followed my instincts, who know what would have happened. I took my son to the ER that same day, they did some breathing treatments cause he has athsma but the treatments weren't working, they did a chest ex-ray and it turned out that my son had a collapsed lung. He was then transfered to Millers Childrens Hospital where he spent 4 days. The thought of what could have happened kills me. What the hell is this doctor doing. He sent him home with medication that would have done nothing for him. Who else has this doctor done this too? He shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. The only reason he goes there is because my sons father provides the insurance and he won't change doctors, so I'd rather pay $50.00 copays at the hospital then to pay $10.00 to see Dr. Pham.